Try this delicious recipe to enjoy a wonderful vegetable in a new way:
Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup with Coconut and Tarragon
1 head cauliflower
1 head of garlic
1 large onion
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 can coconut milk
3 tbsp. chopped tarragon
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
2 cups vegetable broth or bouillon
1) Cut cauliflower into florets and peel garlic cloves, toss all in olive oil and roast until golden brown
2) dice and saute onions until translucent
3) Add cauliflower, coconut milk, vegetable broth, and tarragon
4) Simmer 25 min.
5) Blend until smooth using an immersion blender, or a VitaMix, or a regular blender. Be careful transferring hot liquids.
6) Simmer for 5 more minutes
7) Add sea salt to taste
Enjoy this velvety nutritious soup with whole grain toast or some gluten free crackers.
Leave a comment below to let me know if you enjoyed!