JenniferRaye.com owns the copyright to all of the content on this website. I'm generally happy to have my content distributed as long as I am fairly credited and a link to JenniferRaye.com is provided to readers. Please see below for a detailed explanation.
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Re-post less than 100 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 20 copies for internal distribution within your own studio, organization, or for any non-commercial publication provided you give credit to me using this: “© 2017, Jennifer Raye Health. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.jenniferraye.com.
You must have my prior written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon my work.
I do not permit re-posting of posts in their entirety. I also don’t allow translation and publication of my work in other languages.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!